TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) shall apply to the sale of goods by Artsocks UG (haftungsbeschränkt), In der Rehre 33, 30457 Hannover (hereinafter also "we" or "seller") via our online shop at (hereinafter also "shop" or "website") in the version valid at the time of conclusion of the contract. They are available at any time at https://artsocks.co/.
1. Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of goods on our website merely represents a non-binding invitation to visitors to our shop to submit an offer to buy. The sending of the order in the web shop by clicking on the "Buy" button represents a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract on the part of the visitor.
(2) We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("confirmation of receipt"). This message does not yet constitute an acceptance of the offer to conclude a purchase contract. An effective sales contract is only concluded with the receipt of a further e-mail ("order confirmation") or by sending the ordered goods.
(3) The contract is concluded with Artsocks UG (haftungsbeschränkt), represented by the managing director Hayk Sahakyan, In der Rehre 33, 30457 Hannover.
2. Prices and payment
(1) The indicated prices are in Euro including the legal value added tax plus the indicated shipping costs. The prices stated at the time of the order shall apply.
(2) The buyer (hereinafter also referred to as "customer") has the option of paying for the goods by PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Shop Pay, credit card or some other local payment providers.
(5) Any refunds will be made automatically to the account used by you for payment. If you paid by PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay or credit card, the refund will be made to the associated PayPal or credit card account.
(1) The delivery of goods is carried out by dispatch to the delivery address indicated by the buyer. In exceptional cases, supply bottlenecks or other unforeseeable circumstances may cause delivery times to be longer than those indicated. In particular, we have no influence on delivery delays caused by the shipping company. In the case of foreign orders, delivery may be delayed accordingly.
(2) The stated delivery period begins with receipt of payment.
(3) The delivery costs are borne by the buyer.
(4) The costs of the return shipment in case of revocation are borne by the buyer.
4. Retention of title
We reserve the right of ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
5. Right of revocation
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following conditions. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed.
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days, starting from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us:
Artsocks UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
In der Rehre 33
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the attached model revocation form, which is not mandatory. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation:
If you revoke this contract, we shall refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to make a refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any event within fourteen days at the latest from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. The purchaser shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. He or she shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functionality of the goods.
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out the following form and send it back to us. However, the revocation can also be declared informally.
" I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
The statutory warranty rights apply.
(1) The seller is liable without limitation for intent and gross negligence. In the case of simple negligence, the Seller shall only be liable for damages resulting from injury to life, body, health or an essential contractual obligation (obligation whose fulfilment is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on whose compliance the contractual partner regularly relies and may rely).
(2) In the case of a simple negligent violation of essential contractual obligations, the liability of the seller is limited to the amount of the foreseeable, typically occurring damage. Otherwise the liability of the seller is excluded.
(3) The above limitations of liability shall also apply in favour of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the seller.
(4) The above limitations of liability shall not apply if the Seller has fraudulently concealed a defect or has assumed a guarantee for the quality of the goods. The same applies to claims of the buyer under the Product Liability Act.
9. Electrical communication
(1) The buyer expressly agrees that communication between him and the seller takes place electronically, especially via unencrypted e-mail. The Buyer is aware that unencrypted e-mails offer only limited security and confidentiality.
(2) The Buyer must ensure that the e-mail address provided by him for order processing is correct so that e-mails sent by the Seller can be received at this address. In particular, when using SPAM filters, the customer must ensure that all e-mails sent by the seller or by third parties commissioned by the seller to process the order can be delivered.
10. Final provisions
(1) Available contract languages are German and English.
(2) General Terms and Conditions (GTC) of the buyer shall not become part of the contract, even if we have not expressly contradicted them.
(3) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies exclusively.
(4) The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS): https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
(5) We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
(6) Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions including this provision be or become invalid in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected. The invalid or missing provisions shall be replaced by the respective legal regulations.